Vice president of operations is an experienced VP of Operation Executive or Senior Operations Director who is ready to move up to the next level in their career. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of generating growth, managing with sound business ethics, and mentoring project managers along with other staff members. The VPO is skilled in identifying opportunities and proposal writing from cradle to grave.
VP will be a strategic planner and execute to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the company’s operations.
Maintain unwavering professional integrity and business ethics in all engagements and protect confidentiality of ProSource’s proprietary information and intellectual property.
Must have experience engaging the government customer and insuring relationships are strong and remain positive.
Direct company operations to ensure sufficient handling of capabilities and recognize potential gaps for added capability and growth
Advise, contribute, and mentor managers on how to support business development, business operations, and proposals to support growth
Use established relationships and develop new ones with key Government decision makers and acquisition officials to lead/deliver/win new and current business.
Manage a qualified pipeline of opportunities to support the company’s growth objectives and strategic goals
Ensure high quality, winning proposals
Interact regularly with CEO and individual department heads to ensure that company’s operational priorities are aligned with total company direction.
Recurrently introduce process improvement measures and presents suggestions to CEO for consideration.
- Federal contracting experience is a plus!
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Business Acumen.
- Presentation Skills.
- Diversity and Inclusion.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Project Management.
This position manages all contractual employees and is responsible for the performance management of those employees.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This position may require up to 15% travel.
Required Education and Experience
Master’s degree Preferred
Bachelor’s degree will be considered with the right experience
10 years of related experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- At least 10 years’ experience in a contracting in a business development related role
- Experience working for Federal Government contractors (Preferred – Not Required)
- Successful win record and proven experience overseeing and managing the full life-cycle of the capture process, including pipeline development/management, building and leading teams, overseeing details, managing schedules and priorities, etc.
- Demonstrated experience managing teams and supervising at least 10 employees.
- Knowledge of US Government contracting, including contract types and procurement processes.
- Strong research and investigative skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent sales, customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize multiple on-going projects.
- Active Security Clearance (Preferred – Not Required).
- Background in accounting and Engineering & Facilities Management a plus
Must be U.S Citizen. Active Security Clearance preferred
ProSource provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.