We are seeking a Mechanical Engineering Support Person to become a part of our team! You will be required to perform a variety of engineering tasks, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase operational efficiency.
- Technical Ability to assist supervisors in creation of Work Plans, Preventive Maintenance Plans, and Operational Plans.
- Familiarity with CAD and graphic software is preferred but not required
- Ability to read and understand construction documents including drawings, specifications and PM Plans.
- Ability to learn basic processes of CMMS and BAS systems
- Develop and present schematic design proposals
- Identify technologies to improve operational
- Document design narratives & engineering analysis
- Previous experience in mechanical engineering, design, constructions and or operations and maintenance of buildings and facilities or other related fields- Minimum of 3-5 years.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Architectural, Mechanical, or Electrical engineering
- Familiarity with manufacturing designs or schematics
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask